The Top Ten Reasons To Hire Me For An Intern:
10. I'm a pretty crappy Blogger and probably will not share the secrets of the office romance/post bathroom visit nonhandwasher/amazing and innovative business practices that will enable any and all competitors to surpass your company.
9. I own seven messenger bags, and I can look the part. Also, I have never auditioned for a reality television show.
8. I have a BBC addiction. Go on, ask me about the news! OOH! or the media!!
7. I'm fluent in Macintosh operating systems, but I did not get the tattoo.
6. You have no idea WHAT my undergraduate major was, but it sounds impressive and I did try to explain it twice.
5. I know the intended lyrics to the Bonanza theme song.
4. "I love technology, but not as much as you, you see..."
3. I haven't thrown up in seven years. No, seriously, thats pretty relevant to most government/politics work.
2. I bought the first season of Murphy Brown on DVD and I'll even let you borrow it.
1. I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like me.