2.13.2005

The Top Ten Reasons I Should Be Your Intern

The Top Ten Reasons To Hire Me For An Intern:

10. I'm a pretty crappy Blogger and probably will not share the secrets of the office romance/post bathroom visit nonhandwasher/amazing and innovative business practices that will enable any and all competitors to surpass your company.

9. I own seven messenger bags, and I can look the part. Also, I have never auditioned for a reality television show.

8. I have a BBC addiction. Go on, ask me about the news! OOH! or the media!!

7. I'm fluent in Macintosh operating systems, but I did not get the tattoo.

6. You have no idea WHAT my undergraduate major was, but it sounds impressive and I did try to explain it twice.

5. I know the intended lyrics to the Bonanza theme song.

4. "I love technology, but not as much as you, you see..."

3. I haven't thrown up in seven years. No, seriously, thats pretty relevant to most government/politics work.

2. I bought the first season of Murphy Brown on DVD and I'll even let you borrow it.

1. I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like me.

1 comment:

Bryan said...

I'm skeptical about number 1, and I totally want to borrow Murphy Brown... so please, come be my intern. I won't lie, I'm not in politics, I can't pay much, and of course I live in Rochester, NY. But details, child... details!