2.20.2005

Lots of love this week

So much love to Bryan. So much.
Also, much love this week to Matt, who will be our king.
Also, to the cast of Murphy Brown, I love you all. Especially you, Charles Kimbrough.

I decided top ten lists are fun, heres another one:
The Top Ten Reasons I Heart iTunes:

10. Alphabetical Order: we all know I love it.

9. I can spend an afternoon rating all of my songs out of five stars.

8. After rating all of my songs I can make smart playlists with the information I've given iTunes in ratings and frequently played songs, then I can put those lists onto ClydePod and listen to them everywhere.

7. Magnatune Radio.

6. Celtic Melt.

5. CoS Pagan Radio.

4. The visualizer.

3. iTunes Music Store.

2. Gracenote CD Database.

1. Bonnie + ClydePod + iTunes = Happy Carrie.

No comments: