10.25.2005

The Carrie Quiz

Remember when you could make quizzes about yourself online and then have your friends take them and like, "see how well you know me!" ? This will be like that, only it is a personal score.

1. What is the name of the girl who has the BEST iTunes library ever because it includes all the cheesiest pop hits from the past ten years INCLUDING the Spice Girls entire catalogue plus Geri's solo album?
A. Anna
B. Amelia
C. Christina
D. Darlene

2. Who did I decide liked me this week?
A. My education class professor
B. My mom
C. My friends who work at Payless
D. God

3. Who sings my favorite song of this week?
A. Diana DeGarmo
B. Bruce Springsteen
C. Cass "Mama Cass" Eliot
D. Geri Halliwell

4. What's the best cereal ever?
A. Frosted Cheerios
B. Honey Nut Cheerios
C. Plain Cheerios
D. Frosted Flakes

5. Where did my car stall today?
A. I64
B. Confusion Corner
C. South Henry Street
D. The IHOP on Richcmond Road

6. After said car stalled, what slogan did I use to pep talk it into continuing to my destination?
A. We've been through so much together!
B. You're a Chevy! You're 'Like a Rock!"
C. I know I'm not the most considerate and attentive owner, but in our relationship, I'm the one who is the slacker, not you!
D. You're my Second favorite machine (and you outlived the iMac!)
E. All of the above

7. Which of these is my fish's name?
A. Othello
B. Harry
C. Max
D. Fred

8. Have I taken a narcotic in the past seven days?
A. Yes
B. No

9. Pairs of shoes bought since August?
A. 2
B. 4
C. 5
D. 1

10. I'm curled up with my big stuffed ________
A. Bear
B. Cat
C. iBook
D. Alligator





Answers?
BACABEAACD

No comments: